To me, Fall is the best season. Actually, I think it is the only good season and I would totally enjoy living somewhere that has 65° rainy days all the time. I know I’m not the majority, but there are so many things to love about Fall and honestly, Summer sucks. Anyway, here are all of the best parts about the season and why it’s my favorite! But first, here’s a meme I found that I really relate to lol
- The clothing!
- You get to wear sweaters, scarves, boots, and jeans. Those are the comfiest outfits, and the cutest. Plus, in the cold it’s easier to add layers than in the hot weather to take layers off!
- The pumpkin flavored things!
- If you don’t love pumpkin spice, I’m sorry (no I’m not), but you’re wrong. Pumpkin Spice Lattes were the best part about Fall until this season they introduced a drink that stole my heart. It’s the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, and it’s the BEST. Try it. Also, pumpkin donuts! Pumpkin pie! Pumpkin ice cream! Even pumpkin seeds! The best.
- Apple cider!
- Wow I don’t even think that one needs any explanation. And have you had an apple cider donut? Well, ya should.
- All of the fun activities!!!
- Haunted house, haunted hayride, apple picking, pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, bonfires, watching Halloween movies, celebrating Halloween, celebrating THANKSGIVING, watching football (I don’t care for it, but everyone else does).
- Plus, you’re just THAT much closer to Christmas, and honestly that’s enough for me to be excited.
Just the overall feeling of Autumn is amazing. The air is crisp and perfect, the colors are beautiful, and you aren’t constantly sweating!!! Walking into a Bath and Body Works right around now is basically the closest to Heaven we can get, I can’t even take my 6 year old sister there because we’ll be in there for hours so she can smell everything!
As you can see, I obviously love Fall and I can’t wait to make my boyfriend do all of those fun activities with me!!!
Happy Spooky Szn