For everyone who knows me, you probably know allllll about my Taylor Swift obsession and how I have been basically in love with her since third grade! Well, she recently came out with an album (if you didn’t know that, where have you been?) Anyway, just for fun, I am going to tell you my faves from her newest album Lover! And I’ll include my favorite lyrics too maybe?
- Paper Rings- this song is so much fun and I honestly listened to it on repeat for maybe 3 days straight. Fav line is definitely “I like shiny things but I’d marry you with paper rings” because duh
- Lover- This song makes me want to slow dance with my boyfriend. I don’t know why but my favorite part is “my heart’s been borrowed and your has been blue, all’s well that ends well to end up with you. Swear to be over dramatic and true to my lover.”
- Cruel Summer- This song is just amazing especially the he looks up grinning like the devil part. I love the yelling.
- You Need to Calm Down- Shade never made anybody less gay is honestly an iconic line
- The Man- “What I was wearing, if I was rude could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves” is a great line!!
So, here is my pointless little ramble about my idol’s new album lol. I hope you enjoyed. I wish I had a picture of me at the Taylor Swift concert I went to when I was in 8th grade! Honestly, I love every song on this album but these are just a few favorites!
Also, Taylor’s colorful hair may have had a little to do with me dying my hair pink lol.